Track and report on the temperature of your refrigerated vehicles
Vision Trak’s temperature and GPS tracking solution is designed for manufacturers, logistic providers and businesses in the food and cold chain industry, providing full transparency over refrigerated vehicle cabin temperature, location, and driver behaviour.
The solution provides ambient and refrigeration temperature readings every 30 seconds to facilitate HACCP compliance and ensures valuable goods and produce are delivered in the required temperature conditions. All data captured and accessible on the friendly portal 24/7.
Benefits of Temperature Tracking
Eliminate time wasted between customers, sales, operations & drivers
Ensure your vehicles are driven more carefully
Save a minimum of 10% on fuel usage
Monitor Temperature To facilitate HACCP compliance
Meet OH&S requirements
Maximize your FTC & private road tax rebates
What our customers have to say about Vision Trak
“Sensational. Critical to our business in many ways. Before Vision Trak, we use to always have an inkling that our truck was not operating properly, but now we have a system and a data logger that allows us to log the activity of our truck off-site which allows us to see what happened yesterday, and the day before.”
– Con Kyrimis, Mount Gambier Frozen Foods
“Alfred is always ready to answer any questions, very helpful – tends to my needs and is always at the ready.”
– Paul Sanders, The Provedores
“Easy to use, cost effective and captures necessary data. I find Vision Trak valuable for its accuracy of vehicle location along with tracking temperature.”
– Vincent Yee, EWH Food Services
“Being with Vision Trak has been extremely valuable for Cold Xpress. The dashboard is extremely easy to use, simple and fast, we haven’t had any problems with the systems and are able to accurately collect data on temperature as well as location.”
– Jack Di Losa, Cold Xpress
Fleet compliance goes beyond food temperature compliance (HACCP)
- Ensuring the quality of your valuable goods and produce are just as important as managing driver compliance. Vision Trak mitigates the risk of driver fatigue by monitoring how long the driver has been on the road, by ensuring they take breaks when required and as per regulations (5hours and 15 min rule).
- Our duress button focuses on the safety of drivers and is used to track whereabouts, well-being, and used as an alert when in dangerous situations.
Granular and Automated Reporting
Rather than manually reviewing reports all the time, you can operate your business as per usual and entrust to receive an alert when something “not quite right” occurs.
Vision Trak provides a summary and granular data reports for the following:
- Accurately records temperature and time of both the ambient environment and the product help within a refrigeration unit within +/- 0.1 degrees
- Records when the vehicle ignition is on or off
- Record and reports temperature before doors open at each delivery
Some Fleets We’re Tracking
This offer is for any food or cold chain company in Australia looking to trial temperature and GPS tracking for up to 6 refrigerated vehicles for 6 months.
This is an all-inclusive offer which means the installation, access to the platform, sim cost and unlimited reporting is all included.